NOW That’s What I Call Music

Ответить
Franz Ferdinand

NOW That’s What I Call Music

Сообщение Franz Ferdinand » 01 апр 2024, 23:05

NOW That’s What I Call Music! is a popular series of compilation albums that features various artists and their hit songs. These albums have been released in the United Kingdom and Ireland since 1983, and spinoff series have been created for other countries as well. The series has become known for curating the latest and greatest tracks across different genres, making it a go-to choice for music enthusiasts.

The NOW brand has also ventured into merchandise, offering exclusive items like T-shirts, phone cases, and crewneck sweatshirts. Whether you’re a fan of pop, rock, soul, or dance music, NOW has something for everyone.

Additionally, NOW What’s Next is a segment within the series that highlights up-and-coming artists who are ready to take the next step in their careers. Many of these artists have gone on to become global superstars, making NOW a trusted platform for discovering fresh talent.

If you’re interested in exploring the latest albums, playlists, news, and videos from NOW That’s What I Call Music, you can visit their official website. Happy listening!